UNFUSE International Architecture Thesis Award '18
Denis Raj, MCGAN's Ooty School of Architecture, India
Francesca Vittorini, Università Politecnica Delle Marche, Italy
BEST THESIS PROJECTS EVER CREATED
We invest over 1000 hours to bring our ideas on paper, to create something extraordinary that can change the kind of built environment we want around us, and make a better world. These ideas are the foundation to new possibilities that has the ability to take architecture ahead, not just for the academia they belong to, but the whole fraternity with it.
UNFUSE International Architecture Thesis Award (UnIATA 2018) is a step taken to identify and promote such exceptional projects across the globe. UnIATA will focus on the graduate and undergraduate projects happened in last 3 years and will present it to the right jurors. UNFUSE will acknowledge outstanding thesis and will promote it at a global scale through our online platform, media partners, social channels, and also in the form of a book presenting the best architectural thesis designs across the globe.
Winners of best graduate/masters and undergraduate/bachelors projects will receive a prize money of 1000$ each + Trophy + Certificates.
People's choice award
Apart from the juror’s choice, most appreciated/publicly voted most relevant project will be given the people’s choice award.
Exhibition of Entries
50 shortlisted entries will be featured on our website and will be awarded a certificate.
The detailed requirements of the entries are as follows:
1. UnIATA is open to people of all nationalities in the field of Architecture, Landscape and Urban Design. There is no entry fee for the award submission.
2. All the graduate/masters and undergraduate/bachelors projects completed in the calendar year 2015, 2016, and 2017 are eligible to take part in UnIATA 2018.
3. Participation in the competition is free, however each participant will have to register on our platform at UNI to submit their entries separately.
4. Group as well as Individual entries are allowed, in such a case all the participants will have to register on our platform.
5. Employees of UNI/Jury member/Curator/ organizing panel or anyone who is in direct/close relation to them are barred from receiving any cash prize money. However, they can enter into the UnIATA to submit their entries. Such entries if found are worthy will be displayed under the shortlisted categories.
We send periodic newsletter to update about our upcoming competitions and important announcements. Along with that, we share content from various sources relevant for the subscribers. Sign up now to stay updated.